Friday, April 11, 2014

Activities Day and Night

PM activities will be at the lodge.  We'll have yard games, a fire pit, and wait for it ... a BOUNCY HOUSE! BOOM POW! Who's excited now?
As with all good parties near fire, we'll have a bar.  Here's what I'll have:
2 SKA mini kegs with Mexican Logger and Modus Hoperandi IPA
a smattering of other beers
handles of vodka (x2), whiskey (x2), tequilla (x1) and rum (x1)
mixers: tonic, sodas, ...limes
assorted red and white wines
a big cooler full of ice.
If there is something you have to have, please bring it, but there should be plenty.  One thing I've learned is never run out of booze in Utah on a Sunday.

Day light fun.  You may not know this but Moab has a lot to do outside.  JZ has graciously allowed for open Sat and Sun hours to provide you time to play and explore or just chill.
I will have a variety of maps and travel guides available.  Also a bunch of folks attending have done a lot in the area.  It does not look like river adventures will be happening over the weekend.  But, a number of folks are bringing bikes.  (If your kid has a bike, please try and get it there.  I for see a roving pack of wild pedal powered kids at the lodge.)  If hiking is your thing, I have ideas. 
Weather is still unclear but it will probably be 70s during the day in the desert and 50s or 60s up at the Lodge.  Nights will see the 30s.  Be ready for snow and sun.  Count on it being windy.

Excitedly,
BZ

No comments:

Post a Comment